Saturday, September 15, 2012

Selling ESET NOD 32 Antivirus 5 Software


Here, Brother Salman Baig:
I want your attention for the latest "ESET NOD 32 Antivirus 5 Software" from ESET.
So I decided to sell their original licenses.
Those of you who are using PC/Laptops I just want to know.
I have decided the following dealings:
For 1 year  = 3500 (Almost 500 Rs off)
For 2 years = 4500 (More than 1000 Rs off)
Inshallah, for any comments and queries you can share and ask me on my website http://basscomm.tk/
And make your computer secured from threats and harmful viruses like many other faces.

I hope you all are willing to join my hands with my little efforts. 


These are some of the reports with other software of Antivirus that I found from their websites:



PassMark® Software Pty Ltd testing reports ESET as the best in product performance, effectiveness and usability!
ESET Scans Endpoints Faster
ESET Scans Endpoints Faster
Full system scan time
Source: www.passmark.com, August 2012
ESET Won't Slow Down Performance
ESET Won't Slow Down Performance
Total additional memory usage
Source: www.passmark.com, August 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment